Public Computers & Tech Services at the Library
Computers for Public Use
All Warren-Trumbull County Public Library locations have computers available for free in-library public use on a self-serve basis.
You must have a valid W-TCPL library card in your name and in good standing to use public computers. Bring your library card with you to use a computer.
Please note that computers shut down 10 minutes before library closing time.
Features of Public Computers for Adults
- 17-Inch monitors
- CD R/RW drives
- USB Capabilities
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2016 suite featuring Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and Access
- Headphone capability (please bring your own)
Computers For Children & Teens
A limited number of computers designated for use exclusively by children or teens are available at each library.
Children ages 6-12 may not use adult computers unless accompanied by an adult.
Only teens ages 13-18 are permitted to use designated Teen computers.
Printing from a Library Computer
Printing is available from library computers at a fee of $0.10 per page for black-and-white prints and $0.25 per page for color prints.
Wireless & Mobile Printing to a Library Printer
Wireless printing from your own device to a library printer is available at all locations; fee is $0.10 per page for black-and-white prints and $0.25 per page for color prints.
Wi-Fi at the Library
All W-TCPL locations have wireless capability (Wi-Fi) for personal computers and devices. Please use ‘freewifi’ as the password to access the free Internet access.
Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspots
Mobile Wi-Fi Hospots are available for checkout by adult library cardholders; visit the Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspots page for loan terms and rules for use.
Internet and Computer Use Guidelines
- Computer use is limited to two, 1-hour sessions per day.
- Computer users must have a valid W-TCPL card to use public computers. Any library customer with a library card in good standing may use the library computer reservation system. Customers whose accounts are currently in collections cannot use the computers.
- A computer reservation can be made for a specific time up to 48 hours in advance.
- Users are not permitted to access any nudity, pornography, obscenity, sexually explicit images or text, or graphic violence on the computers.