Borrow a Hotspot and enjoy free access to the Internet
Warren-Trumbull County Public Library cardholders can connect to the Internet by borrowing a mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot from the library.
Access the Internet from your smart phone, tablet, or laptop when you’re on the go or away from home. With a mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot, you will always have a connection to the Internet.
Important Information For Borrowers
- The overdue fine is $3.00 per day until the device is returned. After 3 days overdue, you will be billed the full replacement cost of the device plus processing fees. Overdue Hotspots will be deactivated.
- Devices may be checked out for 10 days only by adult library cardholders.
- Devices cannot be renewed.
- Devices can be requested by placing a hold; holds on Hotspots must be picked up at the library within 3 days.
- One device per household.
- Each Wi-Fi Hotspot protective case includes a charging USB cord, a charging brick, the Wi-Fi device, and a one-page instruction sheet. Some may contain an all-in-one cord/brick.
- Customers who borrow a Wi-Fi Hotspot should be familiar with how to connect their personal devices to a wireless access point.
- Up to 10 devices can be connected to the Internet at the same time through each Wi-Fi Hotspot.
To connect your device to the W-TCPL Mobile Hotspots Wi-Fi Network, follow the instructions in the case.
Questions? Contact the Warren Library at (330) 399-8807 during regular business hours.